Hi, I’m Phil, welcome to my consultancy – Userfy
I’ve been working on the Internet, since the start of the Internet.
Thank you for visiting the Userfy website. If you would like to read about how Userfy came to be and my previous experience, here is a summary.
My Experience and Journey
- 4 years in the Marketing Research team at Boots working on qualitative and quantitative projects.
- 6 years in brand management and corporate strategic marketing roles.
- Co-founded (2004), built and sold (2015) North 51, a multi-million-pound digital and software business.
- Co-founded (2013) and sold (2015) The Insight Lab, a specialist User Research consultancy.
- Founded (2017) Userfy as a small, specialist consultancy to help digital teams design better products.
- Certified in Digital Psychology and Persuasion, trained in Design Thinking by Ideo.
Having worked in marketing research, strategic marketing and built and sold a digital business and a user research agency, I was looking for a next venture that, first and foremost, I really enjoyed. Userfy is a specialist consultancy, focused on designing, delivering and analysing, moderated, remote user testing. Our methodology delivers deep and comprehensive insights that will help you better understand your users, diagnose and remove UX issues and design an engaging and high-performing experience.
I am supported by several very talented domain consultants. Please feel free to contact me any time if you would like to talk about how we might be able to help.